Thursday, May 21, 2009

Update Thursday

I have been slacking a little bit already!

Let me see if I can remember what has happened! On Tuesday I felt a little better. Makenzie and Madisyn had Full Force and both enjoyed it. While they were at Full Force Mason and I sat and played outside and then when I went and picked up the girls we all sat outside and played. It was really nice to just relax for a little while. Mason has had a cold in his eyes but he is starting to feel better. Rebecca ( my SIL) made dinner: shake and bake porkchops, mashed potatoes, and macaroni and cheese. Mason ate a whole pork chop by himself and Makenzie ate 1 1/2 porkchops. I guess they enjoyed it.



On Wednesday I had 5 meetings planned at the elementry school from 8:30-12:30 and then I found out about 2 weeks ago that I got summoned to do jury duty in East Bernard which is about 35 minutes away. I called on Tuesday to see if it was canceled and I was told that it was still on so I was planning on going to the 8:30 meeting and then going to EB at around 9. I got out of my meeting at about 9:10 and there was a message on my cell phone that Makenzie was sick so I called my FIL and my MIL had gotten the call after they couldn't get ahold of me and so luckily they were going to be able to get her. So off to EB I go. I got there about 9:45 and selection was supposed to start at 10am and at 10:15 they said that they had settled so back to EC I went for my last meeting. Then I came back to school and had interviews until 6:30 and then out to my IL I went for dinner. We got home about 7:30 and gave the girls a bath and into the bed we all went.

Today I was supposed to have a workshop so I wasn't going to be in school and I got a phone call at 7:40 saying the workshop was cancelled so needles to say I was late to work. This evening my plan is to pick up all kids and enjoy the weather outside. Tonight our school is having a dinner theater so I am going to that with my teacher friends while either Lauren or Anthony watch the kids. Okay maybe more later!

Love,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment