Monday, May 18, 2009

Busy Monday

I woke up this morning and felt a little bit better than I did yesterday but I made sure that I took my medicine every 4 hours. I got to go to work a little later since I had a workshop but it was still a busy day. I applied to do summer school but I am only really doing to make some extra money. After the workshops I had to go back to school because I am on a committee that does hiring and we had interviews. Makenzie was supposed to have two more games but for some reason the last one got canceled so tonight was her last one and her party and then there was a cheerleading mandatory meetings. Well, I did the interviews my mother-in-law took Makenzie and Anthony grabbed the other two and took them to the game to releave my MIL. Needless to say no one made it to the cheerleading meeting. That is really hard for me but I have to set priorities and I can not be everywhere at one time!!!!! I am trying to learn two lessons: 1) to let go and ask for help and 2) to not worry!!!! Well, Makenzie had pizza for dinner and I made Maddie some Ramen noodles. We got home at 7:30 the girls got baths Maddie ate and went to bed! Now it is my turn!

Love
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment