Friday, May 15, 2009

New at this


Okay-

This is my first time to do this but I thought I would try to start a blog so that I can keep some of my family informed since we don't always see them.

Update:

Makenzie and Madisyn tried out for Full Force a couple of weeks ago. Madisyn tried out for show team and made it and Makenzie tried out for competition team and made it. Then last Tuesday Makenzie was chosen as one of the flyers (the girls who go up in the stunts).

Last night Madisyn graduated from Pre K. I can not believe she is going to be in Kindergarten soon.

And last but not least Mason is walking. Okay, he takes 4-6 steps but he will be there in no time. I am trying to get that on video but don't seem to be able to get it. Hopefully soon.

The picture is from mother's day!



Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment