Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Okay I am already slacking becuase I had planned to take pictures when I post of certain things and that hasn't happened but I am still blogging so I guess that is good!

Friday-
After school Makenzie and I picked up Madisyn and went to McDonalds to get ice cream because Makenzie had a gift certificate. We then came home and they ate while they played outside. Then our cousin Lori came over to drop off an invitation and Hana ended up staying. I took all the girls to a play at school called the Nifty Fifties. It was really cute. The kids did a great job. While we were there Anthony and Mason went to East Bernard to check out some land to see if he could shred it and got stuck. His mom had to go pull him out. When I went to drop off Hana (9) I ended up picking up Cole (5). They both spent the night. They watched Another Cinderella story. Makenzie and Cole slept in her house and Hana and Madisyn slept on the floor in the living room.

Saturday-
Anthony woke up and cooked breakfast for everyone. Our neighbors were cooking out so Anthony sat outside with them for a while. Lori came and got the kids and we went over to the neighbors and eat and then I had to come back with Mason because he needed a nap. Then we relaxed and about 4:30 we left to go the Bay where Anthony's best friend Chase has a bay house. We stayed there until about 9pm. It was alot of fun. We had hotdogs and had a good time out there. They got a new golf cart and so the kids all wanted to ride on it so that was fun. We came home and went to bed.

Sunday-
We went to Sunday School and church and then we came home and relaxed. The kids played outside and I just watched movies and played on the computer. It was a nice day.
Today at church Ms. Gloria had a children's time where she talked about a balloon being released and related it to Jesus's asscention. It was neat because about two weeks ago Makenzie had be given a balloon at a restaurant and when we got home she said can I let this go so that it can go to God. It was really a neat moment!!!!

Today-
I have spent the day cleaning. Anthony has done the mopping and cleaning and I am doing laundry. I also went through Mason's drawers and I have a bag and a half to give away. I found lots of cute clothes that I didn't know we had!!!! That was fun!

This is our weekend in a nut shell!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment