Saturday, May 16, 2009

Lazy Day






Well, my plan was to sleep in this morning but that didn't quite happen. I was up and about around 7:30am. Anthony cooked french toast and then we had to load limbs onto a trailer and take them out to my father-in-laws house. When we were going out to unload the limbs there were a whole bunch of cows bunched together in the pasture next door and Makenzie said, "Hey look they are having a meeting!!!"



We then went to Walmart to find some sandals for Mason because all he has are tennis shoes and those are getting too small. We had lunch and while Madisyn and Mason took a nap Makenzie and I went up to the prom to see Wesley and Meredith all dressed up. There were so many pretty dresses. Of course Makenzie was not dressed extremly nice and some of my prior athletes wanted pictures with her. Oh well!




This evening Anthony decided he was going to barbeque. While he barbequed the girls played on the trampoline and with the sprinkler. I read my book and Mason just played in the grass.







He is so trying to walk!!!!





Then it started to rain so we moved inside the screened in porch. The girls went and got a Shark Attack and we started to play that. THEN we got smoked out, so in the house we went. The girls continued to play their game while Anthony and I cooked dinner.




We had steak, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, and broccoli and rice. It has been a very relaxing day.



Love,





Stephanie










2 comments: