Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday!!!!

Well, I woke up today with a horrible headache and feeling like poop! I got up and got everyone ready and went to Sunday school. We are doing Fireproofing your marriage and this morning Anthony got up and went with me. Not only that but he said he wanted to go back next week. Wow!!!! Then we went to church. Madisyn sang because it is Childcare Sunday. We then went to HEB to buy weekly groceries. We came home and Anthony made chicken nuggets and french fries. I climbed into bed and didn't get back out. The kids were very good!!!!! Anthony watched them all day. We all took at 2 hour nap so I had a hard time sleeping at the end of the night but with the help of night time Sudafed I slept good all night long! Nothing big happened today.



Madisyn called my dad today and sang her songs to him it was really sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment