Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sad day

So on Saturday I found out that a 21 year old girl that I used to coach was in a car accident and passed away. It made me think about life in general. Your life is so short and all to often we are in such a hurry ( I know that I am) that sometimes we don't stop and smell the roses. In just a matter of seconds our lives or those of loved ones could be over!!!! I went to the funeral today and it was so sad. She has a twin sister that has special needs, an older sister, and a younger brother who graduated the night before she died. As I was sitting in the pew it hit me how blessed I have been. I haven't had that kind of tragedy in my life yet! The first thing I did when I got home was hug my children and call my parents and tell them that I love them. I hope that ya'll will do the same!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment