Sunday, June 7, 2009

No children well sortof!!!!

Last weekend we had two of Anthony's cousin spend the weekend so this weekend their mom did the same for us. She kept Makenzie and Madisyn all weekend, well kind of. On Friday Anthony and I went to graduation so my SIL kept Mason. We got home about 11pm and at 12 had to go pick up Madisyn because she wanted to go home. On Saturday I didn't feel well. Anthony went to his dad's house and helped him all day and I stayed home by myself. At one we went to a birthday party but I was in so much pain we came back home and he went back out there. Him and Mason were going to stay out there but at 9 I got a call that Makenzie wanted to come home so I drove over to their house and she decided to stay. They did come home at about 2 today but went out the their grandparents house to swim. We did not go to church today because I still wasn't feeling very well but am starting to feel better! Actually, I am fixing to watch Army Wives so enough for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment