Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Last day of school


I never cried when my kids started daycare and I really didn't cry when Makenzie started Kinder however today when I dropped her off for her last day I got very chocked up. I am not sure why I got so teary eyed but I think it is because she has grown up soooo much in a year. The things that come out of her mouth just amaze me! She is going to be graduating from high school before a blink of an eye!!!! She is such a precious kid. Makenzie, I am so proud of the child that you have become continue to give all that you have and do your best no matter what!!!!

I am so glad that school is over, however I am going to teach summer school on June 15th for 8 days. This year has been tough for me. I had to teach a self-contained class after doing resource and inclusion for 8 years. I didn't want to do it at first and a very good friend of mine said that I can do anything for a year. I did it and I am glad that I did. I will continue to do this job next year. It was a challenge but the fun thing and sometimes bad thing is that no two years are alike!!!

Next year I will only have one kiddo in day care :)!!!! BUT I will have two in school :(!!!! I can't believe Madi will be in Kinder!!!! She will do very well.

Well, I am tired and that is all I can think about for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment