Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Baby Fever, NOT!

I posted yesterday that I have a new nephew well today my friend, Jackie and I went to Wharton to see another friend who had a little girl, Kate, last week. She weighed 6lbs 9oz and looked so tiny. Makenzie was 6lbs 7oz but I don't remember her being that small. I know she was because all the pictures showed it but I don't remember it!!!! Anyways, so I held her for a while and she was so sweet. When we got in the car I told Jackie you know it was nice to hold her but I SOOOOOO don't want another baby. I was kindof suprised because as my children grow up I think I really want another one but I have always wanted 3 and I have 3 and I really feel that my family is complete. I am really enjoying them grow up into great young people and watching all the activities that they enjoy doing! I was kindof happy to know that I don't really want anymore since I closed shop last year and I am glad that I don't regret it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment