Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Day

I know that I am late but I left my camera bag and cord in a friends car and had to retrieve it before I could blog.

So Wednesday I went to pick up my brother from the airport!!! We played games and had fun Wed. night.
On Thursday I got up around 8:30 and headed to the Civic Center to deliver meals with my soroity sisters!








We had a good time and it was very humbling handing out food to others! Next year I want my whole family to do it. After that I went out to my in-laws where the rest of the clan already was. They were teaching my brother how to shoot skeet! Of course the kiddos had to help!









We then went in and ate a delicious Mexican meal of Carne Guisada, Tamales, Mashed Potatoes and Corn. It was so good. Afterwards, my father-in-law did his trick of stacking all the dominoes on to one domino! It is pretty cool!






We then played clinker. Makenzie, Anthony, and I all won :0) Can you tell that that makes Kenzie very happy?


While we were playing Clinker Mason and Madisyn were playing witht he dominos!!!!

After all of that we settled in and watched football! All I can say is Gig' Em!!!!!!! Then my brother said that he was not feeling well and he had a 103 temp so I gave him some medicine and off to bed we went! It was an AWESOME day!

I got up at 11:30 and was one of the crazy ladies that went to Wal-mart but I was able to get most of my shoping done! We are doing a small Christmas this year. I got back home at 12:30 but couldn't sleep. I finally fell asleep at 2am. I slept in a little on Friday and then we pretty much had a boring lazy day. I sewed all day and watched football. I was very sad to see Alabama lose but oh well. Anthony bar-b-qued and then we played games. It was a nice layed back day.

I will post about Saturday's Thanksgiving later!

No comments:

Post a Comment