Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sausage any one????

Pictures will be hopefully coming soon since I didn't have my camera.

Although I planned to lay low this weekend some of Anthony's family came into town to make sausage. I thought that sounded like a fun thing to watch so I decided to take enough medicine to get me through the day and since I got to sleep until 10 it was fine. We went out to my in-laws and watched/helped make sausage. It was pretty interesting to help make it and then see the final product. Since Anthony hasn't been home all week it was nice to spend some quality time with him and the kids. I was in charge of "Rolling" the sausage as it came out of the machine. Although I got a lot of "directions" I did an okay job for my first time. Plus I had a lot of fun. Later that evening Anthony, his cousin, and I went out on the 4-wheeler looking for rabbits. I might become a country girl after all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment